Have you been thinking you would like to get more involved in our parish activity?? We have many needs for volunteers. You can select the area in which you would like to serve and we will work with you to evaluate your availability so we set the hours you give. We welcome you to contact us and discuss the many opportunities.
– These volunteers launder the altar linens. There is a schedule which rotates and each takes a turn once a month.
Parish Office Volunteers
– These ladies and gentlemen help with answering phones, preparing mail outs, making copies, and many other tasks. We also need to build a team of parishioners who will help with a very special project we have coming up.
– This is a dream of our administration. We would like to develop a Welcome Committee which would plan newcomer events and help develop new parishioner materials for distribution.
- Adorers are always needed to cover the hours the chapel is open. You may pick the hour which works for you. Even if there is already someone scheduled for the hour you prefer, you are welcome to also sign up for that hour.
Religious Education Catechist and Volunteers
– This year is drawing to a close, but we are already planning next year’s program. Volunteers are ALWAYS welcome!!
This names a few of our needs. If you are interested, please call Mary Gosline at 713-663-3546. She will help you connect